Tampa, Florida is a fascinating city. Tampa has fantastic weather, beautiful beaches, exciting theme parks, exceptional professional sports events, and a vibrant culture. So, whether your visit to Tampa is for a business, an unforgettable family vacation, or a job related family relocation you might find you want to receive a massage therapy session. Massage in Tampa is widely available from independent Licensed and Certified Massage Therapists, Licensed Massage Establishments, and several world class Day Spas.
Massage in Tampa is a completely enjoyable and memorable experience that is something you’ll want to repeat over and over because it feels wonderful and has tremendous health benefits. Whether your goal is to completely relax with a slow, soothing massage, relieve muscular pain and chronic tension, have a more comfortable pregnancy, or improve your sports performance Massage Therapists in Tampa can help you achieve your goals. In fact there are several types of Massage in Tampa. The most commonly offered massage techniques in Tampa are:
- Swedish Massage: relaxing massage using gliding strokes, kneading, friction, and striking strokes along with gentle stretching and rocking.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: advanced pain relief targeting specific trigger points in muscles, tendons, and attachment sites.
- Deep Tissue Massage: massage of the deeper musculature and connective tissue to release chronic tension and pain. It’s often a firmer massage that is appreciated by experienced clients.
- Sports Massage: massage to assist the athlete in preparing for and recovering from sports events.
- Hot Stone Massage: perhaps the most relaxing and luxurious massages you can get. Heated stones seemingly melt away stress and tension.
- Trigger Point Therapy: targeted pain relief using specific pressure to release painful knots in muscles.
- Prenatal/Pregnancy Massage: massage for the mother to be helping her to decrease pain and discomfort throughout the pregnancy.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: specifically used for decreasing swelling and edema as well as improving the circulation of the body’s lymph. It’s detoxifying and some think it improves the immune system too.
However, in addition to the more commonly practiced massage techniques your Tampa based Massage Therapist might also practice some other well known massage therapy techniques:
You might even want to try a special treat when you get a massage in Tampa like Couples Massage where a couple can receive their massage together in the same massage room with two massage therapists. During the couples massage each member of the couple can choose to receive a different massage from that of their partner. Or, the true massage therapy enthusiast will find that some Licensed Massage Establishments and Day Spas offer Four Hand Massage, or Tandem Massage, where you can be massaged by two massage therapists at the same time.
Massage in Tampa is also very convenient to receive. Massage in Tampa is available on an incall basis at a Massage Therapist’s office, salon, or clinic, in a Licensed Massage Establishment, or in one of many conveniently located Day Spas. Massage in Tampa is also available on an outcall basis in your Tampa area home, office, or hotel. No matter where you are in Tampa a great massage is just minutes away.
So what’s stopping you from feeling better? Massage in Tampa is relaxing, stress reducing, pain relieving, and performance improving so get one today…you’ll be glad you did!